Logging into your administrator account
Welcome to Instant Church Directory! The first step to building your new directory is to gain access to the Administrator website with your account email address and password.
In This Article:
- First-time logging in.
- Changing an existing password.
- What to do if you don't know your account email address or account number.
- Multiple Administrators
First time logging into the website.
If this is your first time logging into our website, enter the email address associated with your account AND Password. If you don't know your account password, you can learn how to reset it here.
To log, go to
www.Instantchurchdirectory.com, and click on the
Admin Sign In button.
Enter your account email address and password, click the Sign In button.
- Go to www.instantchurchdirectory.com, and click the Admin Sign In button.
- Enter the email address associated with your account and password in the required fields, and then click Sign In.
- After sign in, click on the My Account link in the menu.
Click on the
Change Password link under Membership & Billing.
Enter your new password and confirm it, then click
- You can update your Admin Password as often as you wish.
How to change your password.
How to log in if you don't have the account email address or account number
Have you just recently taken over a position at the church and don't know the email address or account number?
Simply drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to get you situated. Please include the church name, city, state, AND zip code you believe to be on the account, and we'll be happy to reset your login information for you.
Although we only allow for one administrator account, you can add up to 3 additional Editors to your account. Under My Account, you should now see under Editors - Manage Editors. The administrator can add or remove editors’ access at any time.