Navigating the Mobile Apps
This article contains information about how the mobile apps for Instant Church Directory work, including step-by-step screenshots. Or if you prefer, view the video at the bottom of the page to watch a short walk-through on downloading the app, creating a login and signing in for the first time..
How do I send a text message or call another member from my Instant Church Directory App?
For Android devices, clicking the phone number normally will give you the option to either call or text message the number.
This will act as a regular text message, so standard text messaging costs will apply.
How do I email other members directly from the app?
Screen Captures of the Mobile Apps
- On your first visit, click the CREATE LOGIN button to set up your login credentials (email and password). Once you've registered that information, use the SIGN IN button to access the directory on subsequent visits. For additional information on how to log in, click here.
- The HOME page is the first page you see after signing in. Use the buttons to see lists of Families, Groups, Staff Members, Birthdays, Anniversaries and Additional Pages.
Continue to scroll down on the HOME page to view the Pastor's letter that will show below the blue buttons.
- The FAMILIES screen alphabetically lists all the families currently in your directory. Type a name into the Search Families window to find a specific family. Or press the ABC button to find all the families whose names start with a particular letter. Once you've found the family, tap the family name to get more details.
- The individual Family pages show the family's photo, address, phone, email, and other information. Click the address to view a map with a link to travel directions. Click a phone number to call. Click the email address to send an email message.
- The Staff Members screen shows photos of each staff member, their position and email address. Click a person's name to get more details.
The Groups screen lists the various groups in your directory and the number of people/families in each group. Click a group's name to see a list of the group's members.
- The Menu screen has links to the different sections of the directory, as well as help and account management pages.