Navigating the Online Member Directory
This help document covers how to create a login for the Member Directory, followed by screen captures of the site itself. If you'd prefer to watch a video, you may find that at the bottom of this doc.
Easy steps for logging into the Online Member Directory
- Go to members.instantchurchdirectory.com
- If you have not set up your member account, go to First time signing in? Create a Create Login .
- Enter the email address as it is listed in the family portion of the directory.
- Create a password. The password must be 8 characters long and contain at least two of the following special characters: capital letters, numbers or symbols.
- Re-type the password to confirm it and click "Create Login."
- Check your inbox for an email from service@instantchurchdirectory.
- In order to complete the sign-in process, you will need to verify your email address by clicking on the link sent to you in that email.
- Once you confirm your email, you may sign in at members.instantchurchdirectory.com
Still need help signing in? Please see your directory Administrator. Or view our login help document here.
Screen Captures of the Online Members' Website
- After you have logged into the online members' website, you'll see this screen:
- You can view by Members, Staff, Groups, Birthdays and Anniversaries.
- Click on any Family entry to see details for the family.
- After clicking on a family in the family listing, their details are displayed.
- To submit updates for your family details, click your family entry, then click the Edit My Family button to make changes.
- Enter the updates to your family and click the Submit Edits button.
- We provide a confirmation screen that your changes have been submitted for approval.
- Members can use the menu directory to also edit their family, update their password and log out of the members' website.