Enabling your directory for Mobile and Online access to members
You've added all your members' information and photos of your members have been taken ... the directory is complete! Now, it's time to get it into the hands of your congregation.
As the directory administrator, your first step in getting them logged into the Mobile Apps or Online Member Directory is to give them permission by enabling this feature.
- Go to Share Member Apps.
- Under Share Member Apps, you'll see options to Enable or Disable the member app access.
To enable the Mobile Apps AND the Online Member Directory, click the slider from Disabled to Enabled.
- Once Enabled is selected, the option will appear to remove any sections you do not wish to include in the member access. Just uncheck any of the checkboxes for the sections you wish to leave out and your changes will be saved automatically. (That does not delete those sections, but merely turns them off.)
- You'll receive a confirmation message after you have enabled access.
- If desired, enable the optional Two-Factor Authentication feature.
- After you tell your members about the Member Apps and Online Member Website, you can check the status of a user's email sign-in near the bottom of the page.
Come back to this page anytime and Check Who is Logging In to the App and Online Directory. You can also use this area to troubleshoot member login issues.
Here's a brief tutorial that reviews Share Member Apps: