Payments and Invoices
Keep your Instant Church Directory membership active without losing access at any time.
In this Article
- Getting a Copy of Your Recent Invoice / Receipt
- How to get a copy of Past Invoices / Receipts
- Credit Card Payments & Security
- Update Your Payment Method
Getting a Copy of Your Recent Invoice/Receipt
You can view, print or download a copy of your invoice/receipt at any time.
(1) Login to the website with your email address and password, and then select the My Account >> Check My Account Status link.
2) Click the View Invoice link located in your most recent order to open your latest invoice. If you have made a payment, your invoice will be updated to include the receipt of payment.
How to get a copy of past invoices or receipts
If you need a copy of a past receipt or invoice that is not currently showing on your account status page, click on the List All Account Activity. There you will be able to see past orders and download their respective invoices.
Credit Card Payments & Security
We accept the following major cards, which must be enabled for recurring e-commerce transactions.
- American Express
When your account renews, your enabled card will automatically be charged for the renewal. If you would like to make a one-time payment with a card not on file you can do so by going to My Account >> Prepay Now & Save.
You can change your credit card on file at any time by going to My Account >> Change Payment Method.
To protect our customers' data, we use Stripe (https://stripe.com/us) to process credit cards so no sensitive data actually hits our servers to protect our customers. They meet PCI-DSS requirements and are certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, the most stringent level of certification.
We've also put appropriate security measures in place to protect you against the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. The site is secured through using 256-bit SSL encryption.
Update Your Payment Method
To update the credit card on your account, log in and click on My Account >> Change Payment Method.
From here, click on Switch to New Payment Method.Fill in the information about your credit card and click on the Update Payment Method.You should see a Thank you message below your updated card information has been updated and saved.