If you or any end-user violates this policy, Communication Resources, Inc. may suspend the Customer's use of the Service.
No Inappropriate Content, Users, or Activities.
You agree to NOT send messages that include any of the following:
- Depictions or endorsements of violence
- Contains adult or other inappropriate content
- Contains profanity or hate speech
- Contains misinformation
- An endorsement of illicit drugs or illegal activities
- Misrepresentation of you or your church
- Includes anything that may interfere with or be harmful to Instant Church Directory and its services
- Falsification of identity to mislead others
- Violate others' rights
You agree not to violate the integrity of the Quick Message Service, including (but not limited to):
- Attempt to bypass, exploit or disable limitations placed on the Service.
- Find security vulnerabilities to exploit the Service or attempt to bypass any security mechanism or filtering capabilities.
- Transmit code, files, scripts, agents, or programs intended to do harm.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service.
Governing Law and Venue.