Troubleshooting for Quick Message emails
There could be a variety of reasons a contact will not receive an email from you.
1. Check to make sure their email address is spelled correctly.
2. The email could be landing in their spam or junk mail. Please have them check this mailbox. They can add firstname.lastname@example.org to their address book to better ensure receipt of the emails.
3. They could have "unsubscribed" from your list. You can check your unsubscribes by clicking on Broadcast News at the top of the Page and "Manage your unsubscribed contacts" under "Edit Contact List." This link only appears if you have unsubscribed email addresses.
NOTE: To more easily find someone who has unsubscribed, on the Manage your unsubscribed contacts page you can click on the header row titles and the list will sort based on that title. Options are Email, First Name, Last Name, or Date Added (to the unsubscribe list).
4. Their email host server does not recognize the email address you are sending it to. Your recipient may need to add your "From" email address to their "safe list."
5. If it is a "Gmail" email address, our emails sometimes land in the "Promotions Folder."
6. Emails such as office@, admin@, or staff@ that are sent to multiple individual email addresses are not considered best practices and should be avoided. While delivery to a distribution email address might go through, we cannot guarantee delivery.
7. Do not use the same subject for more than one email. If you use the same subject more than once, that can affect delivery to your members. Instead of "Prayer Requests" as a subject that you send multiple times, you'll want to use something like: "Prayer Requests for March 3rd".