Troubleshooting for Quick Message emails
There could be a variety of reasons a contact will not receive an email from you.
1. Check to make sure their email address is spelled correctly.
2. The email could be landing in their spam or junk mail. Please have them check this mailbox. They can add firstname.lastname@example.org to their address book to better ensure receipt of the emails.
3. They could have "unsubscribed" from your list. You can check your unsubscribes by clicking on Step 8 - Broadcast News at the top of the Page and "Manage your unsubscribed contacts" under "Edit Contact List." This link only appears if you have unsubscribed email addresses.
4. Their email host server does not recognize the email address you are sending it to. Your recipient may need to add your "From" email address to their "safe list."
5. If it is a "Gmail" email address, our emails sometimes land in the "Promotions Folder."
6. Emails such as office@, admin@ or staff@ are actually suppressed because they typically are not directed to a single person, but to the distribution of people (could be many, many people). That is not allowed by our email service provider. You can read some helpful info here: https://www.cakemail.com/knowledge-base/deliverability/what-role-account If that email is going to one person, then we would be able to put it on an exceptions list. If that email goes to multiple people, we would not be able to send emails to it. If your general email address only goes to one person or computer, then you could send thru an email to us with a message such as the following:
7. Do not use the same subject for more than one email. If you use the same subject more than once, that can affect delivery to your members. Instead of "Prayer Requests" as a subject that you send multiple times, you'll want to use something like: "Prayer Requests for March 3rd".